When You Need A Divorce Lawyer, We Can Help
When a divorce is inevitable, you need straight talk from friends, family and attorneys. As experienced and understanding family law attorneys, we can answer your questions, guide you through the legal process and fight for what you deserve, ranging from child custody and support to division of assets.
For nearly a century, the Law Offices of Howard & Howard in Warrenton has helped Virginians who are going through a divorce. You need compassionate, yet aggressive attorneys. And you get those attributes with us. We are effective, understanding and prepared.
You Deserve Experienced And Effective Attorneys
Divorce is a sensitive matter. We know, and we empathize. But, at the same time, we will guide you through every step of the divorce process. Through the years, we have helped clients in areas that include:
- Child custody and visitation, arranging an agreeable resolution
- Child support in getting the fair amount of money that you deserve
- Division of assets, including home, real estate, retirement accounts and other property
- Spousal support, if you qualify for receiving it
- Post-divorce modification matters, including those pertaining to child and spousal support
- Protection orders in domestic violence situations
A solid and experienced attorney can help you negotiate an agreement, and, if need be, take your case before a judge. Our attorneys have the know-how and understanding to seek a resolution.
Guiding You Through Stressful Times
Divorce can tear a family apart, but it also can bring some relief to spouses involved. If you are considering a divorce, we can answer your questions. The Law Offices of Howard & Howard in Warrenton, Virginia, is a group of experienced, knowledgeable and understanding family law attorneys. For a free consultation, contact us or call at 540-340-3776.